Among the brothers, there is a property on their elder brother’s name. We all share money for payment, but there is no proof. What can we do?

 Since you do not have any proof for contributing the money in purchase of property in the name of your brother, legally he is the owner of the property and it being his self-acquired property he can dispose of the same as per his wishes. Unless, you have the proof, it would be different to get your share. Make contact with a good lawyer, explain all facts and documents to him and act according to his advice.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies