Can an individual bring a partition action itself?

 A partition action is a highly technical legal action with numerous specific court requirements to be met. Hence, we recommend bringing such actions through an experienced legal lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies