Can an NRI landlord evict a tenant without coming to India?

 An NRI landlord can execute a Special Power of Attorney in favour of a person in India to give him powers for proper representation of the landlord in the Court and to carry out all other required actions related to the eviction process.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies