Can the buyer himself approach these redressal forums?

 While you can approach both forums independently, it is advisable to engage a property lawyer. Only an expert can send a well-drafted legal notice and complaint substantiating your claim in the Court of law.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies