How can you obtain an encumbrance certificate?

 An encumbrance certificate (EC) can be obtained from the sub-registrar’s office in the applicant’s region. All property registration procedures are handled at the Sub-Registrar’s office.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies