My father died in the month of November last year. He did not leave any Will behind. How can I claim the property he owned?

 In such a situation, the property owned by your father shall devolve upon you, your siblings and your mother in equal shares. For this, an appropriate suit can be filed in a court of law if all the legal heirs do not agree for an amicable settlement. If all the legal heirs agree, then the property can be transferred in their names by approaching the concerned authority.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies