My father purchased a property in Delhi in 2000. He constructed the house in such a way that me and my brother do not have a quarrel later on. However, my brother has occupied my floor too and is not letting me use it for my personal use. My brother’s wife is carrying on her boutique business without my consent. Is there any way that I get my floor back as my father has passed away?

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies