What circumstances lead to the institution of partition suit?

 In case the co-owners are not in consensus for partition and any one of them wishes to go for partition, such co-owner can file for a partition suit to get the property divided into individual shares.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies