What if the consumer is not satisfied with the order of the Consumer commission?

 Any consumer who is aggrieved by order of a commission can prefer an appeal in the higher commission within a specified time period from the date of the order. The appeal can be preferred

  • against an order of the District Commission before the State Commission
  • against an order of the State Commission before the National Commission
  • against an order of the National Commission before the Supreme Court
Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies