August 27, 2022

How can an NRI handle land dispute in India?

How can an NRI handle land dispute in India

IntroductionFor a non-resident, it is challenging to manage Indian property from any foreign country. The process of the same can be time-consuming as well as complicated. Moreover, to secure the NRIs properties located in India, it is advisable to consider a proactive approach, including seeking professional advice from lawyers based in India and the appointment […]

Read more

October 24, 2018

Gurmail Thind

NRI Legal Services Testimonial

To Whom It may concernI am glad to have found NRI Legal Services in England so we could meet them and discuss our issues in India. We were battling with our land dispute in India and were in the midst of chaos. NRI Legal Services came as a much-needed help, an organisation who guided us […]

Read more

September 5, 2017



The geographies, measurements and dimensions of the property, are one of the leading causes of disputes. Robert Frost rightly wrote good fences make good neighbours. The land is one of the most revered assets in man’s life, therefore, its length and breadth should not be ignored by the landowner.As per Survey Act, 1865 ‘boundary dispute’ […]

Read more

June 28, 2017

Not everything is shared so easily – Especially not property!

shared ownership of property in India

The need for legally entering into a Partition suite arises when there has to be a distribution of shared ownership of property among the potential shareholders, whether they are family members and relatives.A partition, by simple definition, is a division of assets owned collectively by either family members or relatives so that each person gets […]

Read more
Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies