Can you get Lal Dora property regularized?

 Generally, it is misunderstood that Lal Dora property cannot be regularized. However, it is a wrong assumption. It can be done by visiting the office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate located in the relevant jurisdiction on the area. An application in the prescribed format must be submitted along with the affidavit containing the details of the property and its owners.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies