How can I get my property vacated from the tenant who is in possession of the property for the last 13 years? He is stating his claim on adverse possession. Will he succeed?

 To claim adverse possession, the possession of the property must be with the trespasser. In the current situation, the actual owner gave the possession to the person as a tenant, and thus he cannot claim the plea of adverse possession.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies