I had executed a PoA (Power of Attorney) in my brother’s name, and I think he has misused the same to change the ownership of my property. How can I inspect the same without letting him know about it?

 As the title search is exhaustive, it gives precise details about the property’s past and present ownership status along with mutation/transaction entries. In case there is any illegal transfer, we provide legal advice in this regard so that the concerned person can take timely action to challenge any unlawful transfer. This helps NRIs in restoring their rights in the property by adopting legal measures.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies