My father is medically fit and of sound mind. Can he gift his property by way of a Gift Deed? Can his minor niece accept it?

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies