What if the donee is a minor?

 If the donee is a minor then in such a case, a guardian can accept the Gift on his/her behalf. The guardian serves as the manager of the gifted property. Once the donee is an adult, he or she can either accept or return the Gift.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies