Will I be required to travel to India to file a partition suit?

 No, with the assistance of our team, you can file the suit without travelling to India. This can be done by appointing a Power of Attorney holder. Through this, the case can also be supervised and managed by a team.

Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies