August 27, 2022

How can an NRI handle land dispute in India?

How can an NRI handle land dispute in India

IntroductionFor a non-resident, it is challenging to manage Indian property from any foreign country. The process of the same can be time-consuming as well as complicated. Moreover, to secure the NRIs properties located in India, it is advisable to consider a proactive approach, including seeking professional advice from lawyers based in India and the appointment […]

Read more

January 12, 2021

Best ways to prevent property disputes in India

Prevent Property disputes in India

Property disputes form the majority of cases that clog our judiciary. Around 66% of all cases are property-related litigations. There are numerous types of property disputes in India. The majority of the disputes relate to the title of the immovable property. When a person has a good title over the property, it infers that such […]

Read more

July 3, 2020

Legal remedies for encroachment of property by neighbor

Property encroachment by the neighbor – the legal remedies

A person buys a property either for investment or for own use. In both cases, one wants to reap the benefits which flow to the owner of the property. At the same time, it is vital that the owner remains vigilant and protect the property from illegal/unauthorized intrusions. In case the land/property is left unattended, […]

Read more

April 27, 2020

Property Disputes among Siblings

Property Disputes among Siblings

Property disputes are common among siblings. The property becomes a bone of contention among family members irrespective of the financial status of the family. There is a desire to get the maximum share if there is a distribution of family property. Apart from greed, one other cause of dispute of property could be the lack of […]

Read more
Cookies on NRI Legal Services Sites

We use cookies for a number of reasons, such as keeping NRI Legal Services Sites reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.

Manage cookies