“A DAY IN PRISON IS LONGER THAN A THOUSAND YEARS” DON’T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!
A huge number of our NRI clients come to us because of false litigation initiated against them. Most of these charges are either unfounded or baseless. To top it all NRIs have to be fearful of coming to India on account of such fraudulent charges. More often than not, relatives, friends or others initiate such action against NRIs simply to prevent them from coming to India. The motive is to grab their property or maintain illegal occupancy. In totality, NRIs are faced with the following issues –
- Fear of being arrested or their passports being confiscated
- The anxiety that they would never be allowed to leave the country
- The subsequent loss of their properties here.
- Many who have been declared proclaimed offenders (PO’s) and are not able to get trustworthy lawyers for representation to manage their criminal litigation have to languish outside the borders of the country.
- Such victimized NRIs simply keep waiting for a chance to return and claim their inheritance or rightful shares to their lost properties.
- Ironically, thousands of PO’s who continue to live in fear overseas for years are not aware that the cases against them could be resolved through representation in the court.
- Such POs can now be successfully defended in the appropriate courts of law.
- Several such people who have contacted us from different parts of the world have now been able to get rid of the stigma of being called PO’s and have gone on to successfully defend themselves to recover and restore their full rights.
- On an inquiry where a client is involved in a criminal case in any court in India, the very first step is to read and review the complete case file to take an informed decision on how to proceed further.
If any NRI is caught in these situations, he should not delay in asking for legal assistance or guided opinion from the team of legal experts at NRI Legal Services. What all such POs need is an understanding, efficient, competent legal expertise. This would assist them in handling the entire legal scenario for the NRIs. The company offers all of this – and more – to all clients who approach us. Being one of the top law firms in India, NRI Legal Services uses its proficient team to represent, solve and finalize all NRI property or litigation dispute cases to suit the convenience of overseas citizens. In most situations, overseas citizens do not have the correct knowledge about procedures or formalities. Therefore they need sound legal advice to find solutions, and that is something they are assured of when they approach the company.